June 18, 2014 by madebymt
Here’s a cute banner can bring you home colorful and happy atmosphere, and it’s easy and cheap to make, just need to take sometime of yours.
Begin: DOWNLOAD FREE PATTERN HERE
Project Time : 1 hours by sewing machine | 2 hours more by hand sewing
1. Get your tools ready. Cut 2 different colors heart shape.
2. Fold the heart to half
3. Keep folding and get three together.
4. Fold three together and get ready to sew!
5. Put them each other and sew togther.
6. Start sewing.
7. Connect them together by thread..
8. Then you are finished!
Free feel to leave us any comment of suggestion or ideas here, thanks!